DEMOLITION VESSEL TO BREAK IN THE SHIP BREAKING YARD.
We are interested to import old ship for demolition purpose in ship breaking yard of Alang and Chittagong to make scrap. Our requirements are:
Lightship weight should be above 2500 LDT to 20000 LDT.
We will buy only on 100% LC at sight, CIF Alang, India.
We have consultant who excels in providing complete one stop solution to vessels heading on their final voyages for Demolition from any location across the world. This is a niche segment of services include right from initial pre-purchase inspections of the vessel on owner’s given information to make an informed decision of purchase and its costs to get her to final destination and on behalf of owners to making it sea worthy under its own power or for towing across continents.
Scrap ship sells on LDT/LT(LONG TON)
lightship divided by 1.016 = Long ton.
Questions to get synopsis :
What is IMO number?
What is lightship (Lightship displacement tonnage)?
Price per LT (Long Ton)?
Please send different angle pictures, demo question, LDT proof.
We need demo (demolition) question specially these details must need to mention on it;
1)need propeller Weight and materials.
2) Engine details, company name and current condition. Own power or not?
3) Generator /spare generator details and condition. Spare generator has or not?
4) Propeller/spare propeller weight and materials.
I am hereby sending you the systems and requirements for dealing Vessel, so that we can move easily with it.
1.Initial requirements for sellers:
a) The Seller/Owner will have to send minimum 10 recent pictures of the vessel on different views,
b) Demo Question duly filled will complete details.
c) Copy of Ship Certificate (any two).
d) LDT/Lightweight/Lightship to be dealt in Long Ton, To be verified by Trim and Stability Booklet or Capacity Plan with Dead weight scale or any other document in her present or ex name.
e) Weight and materials of Working Propeller.
f) Complete Details of Main Engine.
g) Complete Details of Generators and Spare Generators.
2) Offered Price In LDT/LT per MT in USD.
3) Terms and Conditions of Payments for demolition vessel:
A) After signing of agreements, the buyers shall establish a confirmed irrevocable sight Deferred Payment Letter Of Credit for 100% of the purchase price payable at sight upon negotiation which to be advised /confirmed by Sellers Bank who are authorized to negotiate the LC against of documents.
B) After the deal is final the seller will give my company a letter of Authority to sign MOA in favor of seller, after signing the MOA the buyer will open LC and both Buyer and Seller will follow all terms mentioned in MOA.
C)All mobilization cost of the vessel with crew salary and port and customs and government charges, Ship Handling and Crew Handing on Sellers Account as per MOA Clause.
D) The vessel must made gas free before arrival in Chittagong port with gas free certificate in case of tanker.
E) The vessel will sail after LC release, and the payment will be released by swift after the vessel arrives Alang outer Anchorage and port and Custom duty is cleared which may take 5 working days.
F) See the preliminary information memorandum (PIM)
PRELIMINARY INFORMATION MEMORANDUM
- Vessel Name & IMO No:
- Light Weight (LDT) in Metric or Long ton:
- Country & Year Built:
- Length Overall x Breadth x Depth:
- Draft of the Vessel (FWD/AFT):
- Max speed at beaching:
- Main Engine (Make, Model, BHP, Present working Condition):
- Generator(s) (Number, Make, Model, Kw/KVA, Volts, HZ, AC/DC) Emergency Generators:
- Bow thruster:
- All working?
- Working Propeller (Please confirm Material and weight):
- Spare Propeller (Please confirm Material and weight if present):
- Spare Anchor:
- Spare Tail shaft:
- Location of Ballast Tanks:
- Ballast Tanks Coated:
- Permanent Ballast (Material & Weight):
- Under own power or undertow:
- Delivery dates – Alang/Chittagong:
- Last Port of Discharge:
- Last 5 cargoes carried by the Vessel:
- Any Removals:
- Any Exclusions:
- Any Conversions to the vessel ? (if yes, please answer the following):
- Type of vessel prior conversion:
- Date converted:
- LDT proofs of before and after conversion:
- Any damages affecting the lightweight of the vessel:
- Operating condition of major machinery:
- Vessel is Single or Double Skinned?:
- Vessel is of Welded or Riveted construction?
- Reefer space, if any:
- Condition of BOW / Side Doors (if any):
- Material of Car Decks:
- Material of Internal Ramps (Any perforations ?):
- Number of Perforated Decks?:
- Distance between 2 perforations/holes?:
- Material of Super-structure :
- Vessel laid up in last three (3) years? (When/Where/How Long):
- Was vessel ever idle awaiting orders for any period of time?:
- Present Class of the vessel:
- Bunkers ROB upon delivery:
- Any special NON FERROUS or other items that increase the value of the vessel:
- Confirm NO Vehicles, Deck Lifter, Motorised Rolling Gear onboard:
- Lane length:
Please feel free to send us offer at firstname.lastname@example.org