The major countries that contribute significantly to the global maize production are USA, China, Brazil, Mexico, India and Indonesia.

Ametheus exports both Yellow Corn & Sweet Corn for both human and animal consumption. For Exports from India, Non GMO Maize (Corn) is available in two categories as Grade A & Grade B.

Indian Origin Corn Specification ( A Grade): 
Moisture: 14% max
Foreign matter: 1%
Damage & Discolor: 3%
Admixture: 1% max
Broken: 1% max
Shriveled & immature: 2% max
Aflatoxin: 20ppb max

Indian Origin Corn Specification – (B Grade/ Freed Grade):
Moisture: Max. 14%
Foreign matter: Max. 2%
Damaged Kernels: Max. 4%
Broken Kernals: Max. 4%
Aflatoxin B1: Max. 50 PPB
Admixture: 3% Max

Indian Origin Sweet Corn 1:


 Indian Origin Sweet Corn 2:

Ukraine Origin Corn Specification:
Test weight: 69.00 KG/HL minimum
Moisture: 14.50% maximum
Broken kernels: 5.00% maximum
Admixture (Foreign matter): 2% maximum
Damaged kernels: 5% maximum (including heat damaged kernels 2% maximum)‎

Brazil Origin Corn Specification:
Moisture 14.5% Max,
Test Weight 67kg/Hl Min,
Broken Corn (3%)& Foreign Material (1%) Total 4% Max,
Aflatoxin (B1, B2, G1, G2) 20ppb Max,
Ocratoxin A 200ppb Max.

Packing : In about 50 Kgs. Gross NEW PP / HDPE BAGS or stuffed bulk/loose in 20’ / 40’ containers with some bags filled with same product to be kept in the center and at the opening of the containers to facilitate bulk stuffing. For large quantity we can do shipment in chartered vessel also.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email