BELOW LISTED IMPORT DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR FILLING OF BILL OF ENTRY FOR METAL SCRAP:
- Copy of Commercial Invoice
- Copy of Original Bill Of Lading
- Copy of Certificate Of Origin
- Copy of Certificate of Quality
- Copy of Certificate of Weight and Draft Survey Certificate.
- Copy of Insurance Policy
- Copy of Form 6 and Form 9
- Copy of Radiation Free Certificate.
- Copy of Non Hazardous Certificate
- Letter Of Credit / Sale Purchase Contract.
- Pre Shipment Inspection Certificate (PSIC)
- Steel Import Monitoring System Certificate (SIMS)
- Pollution Control Board Certificate.
Vessel require for discharging of Scrap in Bulk at Kandla/Mundra Port, India
1) Vessel should be bulk carrier
2) Vessel should have minimum workable 04 holds/hatches & workable 04 cranes
3) Minimum Crane lifting capacity (SWL) of 30 Mt
4) Crane outreach minimum 9 Mtrs. from vessel’s railing.
5) Vessel will provide required power i.e. 440 AC (Volts) / 73 AMPS to each shore grab for discharging cargo since commencement of cargo discharging till completion free of cost. Stevedores to utilise all vessel crane and all shore grabs all the time since commencement till completion continuously and simultaneously.
6) Vessel should arrive with available permissible draft at Kandla Port, not more than 12.00 mtrs.
7) Complete vessel particular’s /details ( including number of vessel cranes , SWL of each crane , boom length of each vessel crane from vessel’s railing etc etc ).